Powers and Principalities in the Atmosphere-Jeff Rogers

Powers and Principalities in the Atmosphere
Observer


Powers and Principalities in the Atmosphere still exist in modern times, the proof is in the observation of people and there living conditions. In Alabama where I am from, I have noticed and I also have observed people and their living conditions. They work and carry on their lives just as everyone does. These people can never seem to get ahead, there seems to be some force of sorts holding them back. Their script has been written for them and there seems to be no way of changing there quality of life.
I have chosen to dig a little deeper to uncover this mystery. Everytime a rock presents itself they will surely stump their toe on even the slightest of stones. These people appear to know the Lord, and yes they also love the Lord in their way. What is the common denominator that lays out a path on destruction for some and a path of unencumbered success for others. These post about this subject will probably have few pictures, because most would not allow themselves to be photographed, considering the subject at hand.
We all were made in the image of one God a strong and powerful God, not a lesser God.
In my life, I have learned to have and I have learned to have not. The best way I can explain what it is I am trying to do is get a better understanding of the mechanics of it all.
Please feel free to Email me@: jessesawake@gmail.com. As a matter of fact I pray you will, I will definitely respond.
Are there other forces at work here, I refuse to believe that everyone is lazy and worthless, contray to popular assumptions made by a few. 


Comments